Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shop before you buy!

I have come across two websites that have amazing prices on baby items and have not been able to find lower prices anywhere. When looking for a high chair I really wanted a specific brand because I knew it would hold up and last through multiple children. In the stores such as Babys R Us and Buy Buy Baby they sell for well over $200, but on Albeebaby I purchased one for $179 with free shipping. We also purchased Eli's big car seats from these sites. For example, I just purchased a Britax Frontier 85 which sells for $300 in stores, and I bought it on Elite Car Seats for $197! (same exact model)

So....when shopping for large baby items (that you have to purchase yourself) make sure you look around. Both of the websites below have free shipping and I guarantee you won't find any lower prices. You can use the actual stores to go in and look at all the car seats and test your child out in them, but I would then purchase from one of these sites.

The websites:
Albee Baby
Elite Car Seats

No comments:

Post a Comment